Electrical parameters product checking, their setting-up, checking and technological training is done by using information and diagnostic systems of various complexity. Work can be performed in conditions of high and low temperature, mechanical effects made on the item, high humidity and other climatic and mechanical factors.
IPCSA has the latest modern equipment for climatic and vibration testing:
- Hot and cold chambers THERMOTRON SE-600-3-3;
- Hot and cold chambers THERMOTRON s-8-8200;
- Hot and cold chambers Testa THC 6508-100;
- Vibration testing system with a computerized 8-channel control system " LDS " V850-440-L-32K;
- Electromechanical shaker King design 9363-M.