To ensure the highest quality of controlled products, "IPC SpecAvtomatiki" actively uses the X-ray television method of non-destructive testing, which allows revealing hidden flaws and flaws in the structure of printed circuit boards or products. The X-ray television method is a typical technological operation for many of the company's products.
Principle of operation and advantages
A high resolution digital X-ray detector that converts the X-ray radiation into an image on the screen, making it visible to the naked eye. Everything happens in real time without the use of expensive and difficult-to-use film systems of the past generations.
photographs of the working field of the X-ray facility and the digital detector above it
The X-ray television method of non-destructive testing allows you to quickly inspect possible installation defects and, if necessary, make changes to the chain of technological processes to ensure the highest quality products.
- an example of a BGA microcircuit control
- an example of control of the filling of the thermal site of a QFN-microcircuit with solder
- an example of monitoring the internal structure of an integrated circuit
- examples of incoming inspection of a suitable integrated circuit
Features of the method
This method is also highly effective for incoming inspection. It allows you to identify:
- counterfeit products,
- check the components for internal defects prior to assembly,
- check the repeatability of technological processes in the manufacture of a component.
Vivid examples of counterfeit products identified at the entrance control, namely:
- an example of poor quality internal welding. Deformation and multiple tears
- complete absence of internal welding
- complete absence of internal welding and one of the crystals of an integrated microcircuit
Our specialists have passed the appropriate certification for non-destructive X-ray television testing. They are highly professional and have the necessary skills to carry out activities effectively.